MASTERING THE FIELD
CONNECT WITH PEERS & EXPERTS
Mastering the Field membership and events are only available to women who give, not advisors. This level of membership includes personalized philanthropic consulting and private events. It convenes an exclusive community of women who share best practices and resources in leadership training, access to positions of power, and mentoring as it relates to their philanthropy and the impact of their wealth on the larger world. Annual membership is $1,500.
Members are women donors who participate with peers and philanthropic experts in:
- Invitation-only Catalytic Women annual conclave of women in philanthropy. Attend our annual gathering to learn best practices for giving from like-minded peers. This retreat of women who give is a forum unlike any other to share successes and challenges in private, engaged discussions.
- Participate in the giving circle of your choice. [optional] Mastering the Field members may choose to fund $3,500 towards a giving circle with others who share your interests. Unlike giving circles with a set focus, you get to choose the issue, connect with like-minded women, and collaboratively select the most effective nonprofits doing work in that area of focus.
- One-on-one guidance on any philanthropic issue. Our team of advisors is available to work with you to provide guidance on due diligence of nonprofits, engaging children in giving, or any other pressing issue. A brief assessment and discussion of options available is provided to you at no additional charge.
- Personal meetings with speakers before Catalytic Women events. You'll be invited to a private meeting or breakfast with speakers before each event. Engage with leaders in philanthropy in a highly personalized setting.
- Small group gatherings in private settings. Gather by your interest area in smaller groups of 8-10 in special venues, including private homes. Discussions may include any topic, from women who've earned their wealth to women funding community needs in Africa.
- Member directory of other women like you. Receive the confidential directory of members, enabling access to others who share your interests in exploring and mastering philanthropy.
- Extensive online library of nationwide philanthropic resources. Catalytic Women has gathered vast online sources in one place for easy access by members, organized by ten topic areas to match questions about giving. Our library is the most extensive online resource on philanthropy, listing over 1,000 resources, publications and events.
- Podcasts of expert presentations on philanthropy. Members can download past discussions from any program offered by Catalytic Women.
- Online Catalytic Women forums. Ask questions of experts and other donors in various topic areas of giving, from engaging the next generation, to global impact, to social entrepreneurism. Mastering the Field members may participate anonymously in discussion topics.
- Updates on philanthropic news and events. We send special emails to members, providing events and news of interest to women who include philanthropy in their approach to wealth.
Although we do offer some programs and education for men, this level of membership in Catalytic Women is only for women who give. If you have questions about our membership program, details of our members-only library, participating in a program or making a payment, or having an expert from Catalytic Women speak or provide content on these topics, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.